Saturday 26 February 2011

Allow me to introduce myself....

I'm a junior doctor living in the North East of England... Life is very hectic... The last 6 months I've only had time for work and a lot of my passions have been abandoned, starved and are at the brink on extinction...

I love to do things with my hands, i love make up, i love crafts-knitting, (learning to crochet), i want to learn to sew...

I've wanted a beauty/craft blog for so long but i've always been the sort of person to shy away from things when everybody gets into it. The hype and craze around blogging in general put me off with every Tom, Dick and Maria jumping on the bandwagon... But then i thought to myself, i should deny myself things that bring me joy just because everyone is doing them...

I've been reading some beauty blogs and i've been inspired to just run with it...

Who knows i might throw a few medical things in there every so often...


No comments:

Post a Comment